Our client is a fully integrated healthcare communications agency who has won multiple awards and is part of a larger network of successful agencies. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for experienced Account Director for their brand advertising team in Surrey. The role can be office-based or hybrid, with two days/week on site.
In this role, you will act as the internal agency champion for the client brand and lead pan-European and global creative and campaign project deliveryconsistency across the team. You will lead client relationships, guide and direct the wider team and provide key strategic input where necessary. You will work closely with the management team and with have responsibility for the development of your own team.
This is a great chance to join a creative agency in a role where there is plenty of room for development and growth. The successful candidate and will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes 25 days holidays (rising with service), bonus, discounted shopping, season ticket loan, hybrid working options and much more.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Day-to-day leading and implementation of allocated accounts
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, be there point of contact and provide strategic input
- Take overall responsibility for developing, budgeting, managing and finalizing client projects
- Support senior management
To be considered for this role you must live in the UK and have significant previous healthcare advertising experience gained within an agency, and able to commute to their Surrey offices.
- Life science degree
- Significant previous experience in working in a healthcare advertising agency
- Comfortable with both the brand development and project delivery and able to flex nimbly between the two
- The ability to think strategically
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Good business acumen and the ability to work to budgets
MedComms People is a specialist recruiter in medical and healthcare communications. We’ve built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Due to client sensitivities and in some cases timing issues we are unable to advertise all the roles that we are currently working on. If you can’t find the perfect role amongst our advertised roles, please call Jon Gawley on 01932 797996 to discuss your requirements in more detail.