Trinity Capital, a division of Citizens Capital Markets provides financial advice to middle-market businesses on mergers and acquisitions, leveraged and management buyouts, private placements of debt and equity, debt restructuring and strategic advisory assignments. We combine Wall Street experience and investor relationships with boutique client service, and have deep sector expertise in restaurants, consumer/retail, food and beverage, and other industries. As a part of Citizens Financial Group, Trinity Capital leverages the strength of one of the oldest and largest financial institutions in the U.S. to accelerate the delivery of valuable ideas and provide execution capabilities beyond a traditional M&A advisory firm. Visit tcib.com for more information.
Analysts are considered critical members of each deal team and will have the opportunity to work closely with senior professionals on a variety of transaction types. Candidates should have an exceptional undergraduate record and 1 - 2 years of investment banking experience, preferably focused on M&A, and local candidates are preferred. Compensation is highly competitive.
- Accompany senior bankers and be an active participant at marketing presentations and client meetings.
- Perform active participant in one of our industry groups, which include business services, consumer, healthcare, industrial, and real estate, and to develop a specialization within that industry group.
- Act as a key support member on a deal or proposal.
- Support all aspects of executing a transaction creating a pitch, researching opportunities in various markets and industries, managing all financial analysis and modeling and preparing offering memoranda and other written materials.
- May provide training to entry-level bankers, providing guidance on matters related to finance, accounting and business judgment.
- Must have 1 to 2 years of prior investment banking experience.
- Understanding of Corporate Finance: Capital Structure optimization and alternatives, Capital Markets funding sources, maximizing Return on Investment.
- Knowledge of M&A Execution: Valuation Techniques (going concern valuation, securities valuation, asset valuation); Buy-side and Sell-side processes; Fairness Opinions; knowledge of legal, accounting, tax and regulatory matters relevant to M&A.
- Transaction advisory roles (e.g. financial due diligence).
- Financial analysis is crucial, and communication skills are essential.
- Demonstrated burning desire to succeed and drive business.
- Effective communications and influencing skills.
- Credit acumen and superior market risk knowledge.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Series 79 and 63 licenses are required, may be obtained shortly after hiring
M - F 8 to 5pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleagues or a dependents reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.