Cognizant Technology Solutions
Dallas, United States
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital
Within Cognizant is Cognizant Consulting, a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. With over 6,000 consultants worldwide, Cognizant offers high-value consulting services that improve business performance and operational productivity, lower operational expenses and enhance overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industry expertise, program and change management capabilities, and analytical objectivity to help improve business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformation and increase shareholder value. We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Roadmap Development, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The Cognizant Consulting team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
Our Healthcare consulting practice is one of the most prominent and significant in the industry. And we're growing! We're looking for a Business Analyst to join us in client-facing role on our Consulting team. This role will be assigned to a client, and may have travel or on-site requirements.
We're lookingfor Business Analysts who can deliver withinCognizant's Five Pillars of Consulting : 1) Project Execution, 2) Expertise, 3) Business Development, 4) Practice Development, & 5) People Development. As a Consultant, this means creating high-quality client deliverables and taking ownership (with supervision) of producing client content and meeting client expectations; developing an expertise in your functional area, including obtaining certifications; contributing to Client Satisfaction and/or RFPs; supporting leadership and contributing to content development for service offerings; and participating in PeopleCare initiatives and exhibiting personal leadership at all times. In addition to enabling consulting excellence through the Five Pillars of Consulting, the specific requirements for this position are below.
Our solutions are in demand and we're passionate about making a difference. If you have experience with the above, are a selfless leader, and are committed to client-facing environment; if you want to grow your career with a team that wants to build something great together, we want to hear from you! Apply now!
Roles and responsibilities:
* Exercise responsibility for one or more components of a consulting engagement for a client
* Support or drive data-driven identification and analysis of solution requirement
* Facilitate workshops with clients to elicit requirements as the basis for creating business requirements documents and user stories
* Monitor solution quality compliance to standards and conduct or facilitate structured solution walkthroughs
* Conduct user acceptance testing and issue tracking / resolution
* Support solution change or enhancement requests
* Prepare and deliver solution training workshops and collateral for clients
* Perform other project tasks as needed, such as competitive research, storyline development, and report preparation (e.g., acceptance, QA).
* Develop a profound understanding of the Cognizant way, productive project collaboration skills and practice deliverables, collegial support and information-sharing practices, and exquisite client sensibilities
Skills Required :
*Client is looking for Senior Requirements analyst, preferable with experience using MHK CareProminence medical management system or have 3 to 5 years' experience supporting any other medical management systems
* Will need to rely heavily on developers to support her role and this is not going to work in our environment
* Strong MS SQL technical skills is required for this position as projects are extremely data centric and without an experience in writing queries to do data analysis to help determine requirements and ETL rules
* Good knowledge of healthcare industry
* Candidate should have great soft skills and able to not only work with business teams to solicit and document requirements but also help document end to end processes
* Support creation of test cases and able to work in fast-paced environment
It will be a hybrid role, client is expecting the associate to be in office at least once a week. Client is located in Philadelphia, PA.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse set of backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to construct meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you are comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you!
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network Assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and dedication to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Benefits : Cognizant offers the following benefitsfor this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 04 2023
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.
Loading please wait...