Cognizant Technology Solutions
Durham, United States
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, helping clients become data-enabled and data-driven in the digital era. Our industry-based, consultative approach helps companies evolve into modern businesses. By leading clients in using technologies crucial to modern enterprises such as IoT, artificial intelligence, digital engineering & cloud, we enable new business and operating models that unlock new value in markets around the world. Cognizant's unwavering focus on our clients is led by over 350,000 associates, who deliver services and solutions tailored to specific industries and the outstanding needs of the organizations we serve.
Client Relationship Managers are key contributors to commercial side of Cognizant IT and Consulting Business. They support the Client Partner and act as business owners for assigned accounts, leading the day-to-day activities and P&L of these accounts. The CRM works with delivery teams to enhance backlog, optimizing the resource mix and navigating scope changes to ensure client expectations are met. They work towards establishing a positive client experience. A CRM's shared measures are margin, revenue, client satisfaction & employee retention. CRM role-specific measures are renewal win rates, revenue, and margin.
* Build trusted relationships with client stakeholders
* Understand the client environment, issues, and priorities
* Work with clients to define their problems and co-create solutions
* Drive RFPs / proactive bids with regards to renewals, extensions, and expansion
* Track of industry trends relevant to client business and bring forth proactive ideas and solutions
* Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the clients
* Responsible for backlog growth including renewals and extensions of current engagements
* Lead the onsite project teams and ensure they understand the client environment
* Focus on developing a plan to increase the visibility of Cognizant in the account relationship and in the Healthcare industry
* Minimum 10 years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm or an account/engagement management role in the IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry
* Experience managing Client P&L of $15 + Million dollars including reporting and metric assessment for the account
* Excellent ability and aptitude to influence and communicate effectively with business stakeholders up to the C-Suite
* Ability to interface at all levels of an organization
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and executive presentation and persuasion skills are required
* Bachelor's degree
* MS or MBA degree
* Strong background in a project environment and application development
* Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
* Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
* Demonstrable problem-solving abilities with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications
* Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries, and technical and non-technical audiences
Excellent compensation/benefits. A strong financial incentive package that includes a solid base salary with a highly attractive commission's plan. Further incentives include award programs, club trips, and excellent benefits package. Wide exposure to industry, product, and functional standard methodologies; as well as outstanding teams supporting your sales pursuits. Encouraging management team that rewards initiative & success. Exciting, industry leading practice where you can truly build a long-term career. Congenial, collaborative, and goal-oriented environment; the opportunity to work with and learn from a diverse, highly experienced team of business professionals. Tremendous opportunities for growth with a real career path promoting career advancement.
Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
* Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
* 401(k) plan and contributions
* Long-term/Short-term Disability
* Paid Parental Leave
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, based on applicable law.
A person who possesses a true passion for changing organizations for the better, and desires to do so within a goal, yet professional atmosphere filled with business professionals who all manifest a belief in partnership, innovation, and excellence. Our "Cultural Value Drivers" are well-known and clearly communicated within the organization: Open, Visible, Motivated, Empowered, Opportunity-Filled, Flexible & Collaborative.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 06 2023
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.
Loading please wait...