Our Internal Testing team currently has an opening for a Distribution Risk Internal Testing Analyst role based in Rochester, NY. This purpose of this position is to conduct and support lead in a variety of Distribution reviews throughout the Retail footprint of Citizens. Reviews are conducted of remote desktops and on sites using various approaches such as data analysis, re-performance, inquiry or observational testing.
- Executing standardized branch reviews which include completing test work remotely or on site at a branch (depending on assignment, 75% travel may be required locally or overnight within the Citizens footprint)
- Conducting walkthroughs of branch processes and working with Partners in the development of test plans and identifying and escalating issues. In addition, contributing to the preparation and presentation of review reports.
- Meeting minimum quality control standards and service level agreements on deliverables. Ensure professional, clear and effective communication. Ensure that all documentation is complete and accurate and supports the conclusions made based on the test work performed while maintaining objectivity and independence
- Participating in department projects, initiatives or partnership meetings as required
- Risk Analysis: Identify, analyze and conclude upon the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls, displaying an understanding of risks, compliance, and materiality. Knowledge of Risk as it relates to the business line with follow up on noted exceptions to determine severity of the findings and to ensure issues are appropriately articulated.
Required Skills, Competencies and Experience
- 2+ years of Retail branch experience (Assistant Manager, Teller Manager or equivalent work experience)
- Knowledge of Retail branch operations
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of risk awareness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team and is self motivated
- Proficiency with MS Office Access, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time, including overnight stays
- Preferred: Experience using Mainframe, TouchPoint and Oracle
Associate's or Bachelor's Degree required
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (may vary based on travel schedule)
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleagues or a dependents reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.