Do you want to work for a global market leading medical technology company whose cutting-edge technology, software & services are used to save and improve the quality of patients lives in areas such as Intensive Care, Cardiovascular Surgery, Sterile Reprocessing, Digital Health & Pharmaceutical Production?
Are you an Electro-mechanical Site or Field Service Engineer with experience servicing Medical Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors, Sterilisers, OR operating theatre equipment such as Surgical Lights, Operating Tables, Pendants, Ventilators, Anaesthesia, Heater Coolers, Heart/Lung devices or similar equipment?
Or are you an Engineer from another industry such as Printing, White Goods, Semiconductors, Industrial Laundry, Armed Forces or any other equipment based industry and wanting to progress your career in a high growth industry?
You could also be working for a hospital as an Engineer for the above type of products with the hunger to join a market leader in your field of expertise!
If you said yes to the above and have a valid driver’s licence, then this new Site Based Service Engineer role could be perfect for you!…
The role of Field Service Engineer – Medical Infection Control Technology:
- In this fast-paced Service Engineer role you will be responsible for the full PPM, Repair (electro-mechanical), Service & Validation of my client’s market leading range of Infection Control products which includes Sterilisers, Washer Disinfectors, Endoscopy & Autoclave products
- Produce quality documentation for submission to the customer
- Maintain regular communication with the internal Service Department
- Ensure the company equipment is being used and looked after correctly and that it is kept in a safe condition. To report all faulty equipment or equipment out of calibration
- Ensure a safe and tidy workspace including use of protective footwear, work wear and PPE where required for local site working rules.
- Problem solve, combining initiative with a practical and logical approach to all aspects of the position
- Provide out of hours stand by cover, on a rota basis, in order to accommodate the needs of our customers
The requirements for the Field Service Engineer – Medical Infection Control Technology:
- Circa 2 years experience as a Field Service Engineer with experience servicing Medical Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors, Steam Sterilisers, OR operating theatre equipment such as Surgical Lights, Operating Tables, Pendants, Ventilators, Anaesthesia, Heater Coolers, Heart/Lung devices or similar medical equipment
- You could also be an Engineer with experience in the following sectors: Printing, White Goods, Semiconductors, Industrial Laundry, Armed Forces or any other equipment based industry
- Educated with a degree or similar formal qualification in a discipline such as Electronic Engineering, Electronic / Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and CRM applications is required
- Have a strong customer focus with good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team to provide effective an efficient customer service
- Strong electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment
- A knowledge of the principles of Health and Safety
- Valid UK driving licence is required
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to 5% annual bonus
- Daily allowance of up to £10 & £25 for overnight travel
- Fully expensed & high-quality Electric or Hybrid company car
- Full Private Healthcare
- Company Credit Card
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
- Laptop, Phone & Ipad
You must have full right to work in the UK with a valid driver’s licence to be considered.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.