Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Skill required: Healthcare Claims - Payer Claims Processing
Designation: Management Level - New Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation/BCA/BMM/BMS/BSc
Years of Experience: 0 to 1 years
" target="_blank">What would you do?
The Healthcare Operations vertical helps our clients drive breakthrough growth by combining deep healthcare delivery experience and subject matter expertise with analytics, automation, artificial intelligence and innovative talent. We help payers, providers and government agencies increase provider, member and group satisfaction, improve health outcomes and reduce costs. You will be a part of the Healthcare Claims team which is responsible for the administration of health claims. This team is involved in core claim processing such as registering claims, editing & verification, claims evaluation, and examination & litigation. In Payer Claims Processing you will be responsible for delivering business solutions that support the healthcare claim function, leveraging a knowledge of the processes and systems to receive, edit, price, adjudicate, and process payments for claims.What are we looking for?
Roles and Responsibilities
• Payer Claims Processing
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
• Process-orientation Flexible and trainable Attention to detail Ready to work in evening shift Conveys information clearly and effectively both written and verbal Ability to work independently Payer Claims Processing Experience Good to have Health Rule Payer application Experience BCOM, BSC, BAA, BMS
Your total rewards
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
• In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
• The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Accenture Flex offers a Total Rewards package which includes compensation recognizing individual contributions and a range of benefits so you can build a coverage package based on your personal needs.Base pay
We offer a competitive base pay based on your role, career level and skills.Medical coverage and spending accounts
Employees have a choice of plans (PPO, EPO, HDHP) covering a wide range of medical services and prescription drugs. Use pretax dollars to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses.Dental and vision coverage
Employees can choose a traditional dental plan or a dental maintenance organization plan. A vision care plan is offered which covers an annual routine eye exam as well as frames, lenses, or contacts.Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Accenture Flex provides you with a basic level of life, AD&D and disability insurance, and you have the option of purchasing additional coverage.Paid Time Off (PTO)
PTO encompasses traditional vacation time along with paid personal time off and sick leave, providing flexibility for how, when and for what purpose time off is taken.401(k) Savings plan
Employees are immediately eligible to contribute to a standard 401(k), a Roth, or an after-tax account through convenient payroll deductions and are always vested in their own employee contributions.
Loading please wait...