Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Skill required: Healthcare Management - Healthcare Utilization Management
Designation: Management Level - New Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: 12th/PUC/HSC/Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0 to 1 years
" target="_blank">What would you do?
The Healthcare Operations vertical helps our clients drive breakthrough growth by combining deep healthcare delivery experience and subject matter expertise with analytics, automation, artificial intelligence and innovative talent. We help payers, providers and government agencies increase provider, member and group satisfaction, improve health outcomes and reduce costs. You will be a part of the Healthcare Management team which is responsible for the administration of hospitals, outpatient clinics, hospices, and other healthcare facilities. This includes day to day operations, department activities, medical and health services, budgeting and rating, research and education, policies and procedures, quality assurance, patient services, and public relations You will be responsible for Healthcare Utilization where you will gather information using the appropriate client-specific telephonic screening tools. Conducts pre-review screening under the guidance and direction of US licensed health professionals.What are we looking for?
Roles and Responsibilities
• Healthcare Utilization Management
• Ability to work well in a team
• Adaptable and flexible
• Commitment to quality
• Written and verbal communication
• Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Your total rewards
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through phone call
• Manages incoming or outgoing telephone calls, eReviews, and/or faxes, including triage, opening of cases and data entry into client system. recedent and referral to general guidelines
• Determines contract; verifies eligibility and benefits.
• Conducts a thorough provider radius search in client system and follows up with provider on referrals given.
• Checks benefits for facility-based treatment.
• Obtains intake (demographic) information from caller, eReview and/or from fax. Processes incoming requests, collection of non-clinical information needed for review from providers, utilizing scripts to screen basic and complex requests for pre-certification and/or prior authorization
Accenture Flex offers a Total Rewards package which includes compensation recognizing individual contributions and a range of benefits so you can build a coverage package based on your personal needs.Base pay
We offer a competitive base pay based on your role, career level and skills.Medical coverage and spending accounts
Employees have a choice of plans (PPO, EPO, HDHP) covering a wide range of medical services and prescription drugs. Use pretax dollars to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses.Dental and vision coverage
Employees can choose a traditional dental plan or a dental maintenance organization plan. A vision care plan is offered which covers an annual routine eye exam as well as frames, lenses, or contacts.Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Accenture Flex provides you with a basic level of life, AD&D and disability insurance, and you have the option of purchasing additional coverage.Paid Time Off (PTO)
PTO encompasses traditional vacation time along with paid personal time off and sick leave, providing flexibility for how, when and for what purpose time off is taken.401(k) Savings plan
Employees are immediately eligible to contribute to a standard 401(k), a Roth, or an after-tax account through convenient payroll deductions and are always vested in their own employee contributions.
Loading please wait...