Matlock, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Contract: Full Time & Part time Agency/Bank
Salary: £11.00 – £15.00
OneCall24 is a leading healthcare staffing solution, providing highly qualified, experienced medical professionals to both the NHS and Private sector for permanent, contract and temporary positions, specialising in nursing and residential homes across the UK, providing a true 24hr service.
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants in the Derbyshire areas, for a large number of nursing and residential care homes to fulfil on going assignments for Days, Nights, and weekend duties.
As a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) working for OneCall24, you will be responsible for the below duties:
• Promoting an environment that encourages the patient to feel safe and Comfortable
• Monitoring patients
• Keeping up with patient’s personal hygiene and wellbeing
• Ensuring patients are properly fed and hydrated
• Communicating and supporting the patient’s relatives and carers
OneCall24 – Benefits:
• Weekly & daily pay available.
• Highly competitive rate.
• Our app – Accept assignments, update your availability, receive shift notifications, and signing off your timesheets are just some of our excellent features.
• Training available to enhance and upgrade your skills to senior positions.
• Easy, fast and hassle-free registration process.
• Completely free to register.
• Committed Candidate scheme, guaranteeing paid hours per week without working
• Advanced bookings so you can plan and build shifts around your schedule
• Flexible hours – Choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments.
• Dedicated consultant, providing a true 24-hour service.
• Referral scheme, introduce your friends and we'll pay you!
To be considered for this role you will need:
• A valid DBS.
• Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
• 6 months experience in the last 2 years
• Driver’s Licence (preferred)
Loading please wait...