Truro, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Contract | Full Time
Do you want the flexibility of being able to choose how many shifts you work and when? Do you aspire to deliver exceptional and person-centred care? If so, then we would really like to hear from you!
Interaction Healthcare are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants for a variety of residential and care settings based in Truro and surrounding areas providing support to service users with a variety of needs such as elderly care, dementia, short term respite, Physical disabilities and learning disabilities.
You will be providing exceptional standards of care to service users. As a Healthcare Assistant your day-to- day tasks will include, personal care, assisting with safe lifting and moving of service users, administering medication, meal preparation and planning, enabling service users to achieve independence in accordance with their care plan providing help and general companionship whenever necessary.
You will have experience in Health & Social Care experience of supporting people in a variety of environments. However, full online training will be provided to ensure you feel confident and competent before you start. You must have:
· 6 months UK experience as a Health Care Assistant.
· Love for healthcare.
· A passion for providing high quality care.
· Excellent communication skills.
· A friendly, caring, and considerate nature.
· Willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
· Valid Right to Work in the UK.
· Flexibility on travel- some shifts may require you to drive or use public transport.
What Interaction recruitment can offer you as a Healthcare Assistant:
· Flexible shifts to fit around you - full or part-time, days, nights and weekends!
· Free uniform!
· Weekly Pay - Up to £15 per hour!
· Free online training!
· Eligibility to apply for a Blue Light Card, which offers thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street!
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, then please APPLY NOW!
Loading please wait...