Ellough, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Temporary | Full Time
11 - 12ph
Gap healthcare is currently working with a large health and social care provider who supports adults with physical and learning disabilities. We are looking to recruit temporary and permanent healthcare assistants in the Beccles area for full time and part time hours.
If successful, you will be working days and night shifts and you will be expected to support the service users with accessing the community, personal care, independence skills development, support to identify and attend social and leisure activities.
Benefits of being a temporary HCA with gap healthcare:
* Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
* Free uniform
* Free ongoing training
* Full time or part time hours to suit
* Temp of the month reward scheme
* Support from out of hours service
* Access to permanent opportunities
* Weekly pay
* Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
* Paid annual leave and pension contribution
* Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have previous experience working as a healthcare assistant within a similar environment, a thorough understanding of autism and learning disabilities and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!
Please call gap healthcare Ipswich (phone number removed) if you have any questions about this position.
Loading please wait...