Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work on an agency basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to clients based in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas. This role comes with a salary range of 10.64 to 14.56 per hour, DOE.
Some of your roles and responsibilities as a carer and healthcare assistant will be:
● Overseeing all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing
● Carrying out health checks and keeping records
● Following care plans to allow you to be specific to clients individual needs
● Getting to know clients and their interests and needs, supporting them to lead meaningful lives
In this flexible working care assistant role, you\'ll be part of a fantastic team attending to the personal care needs of people and helping to create a supportive atmosphere in which the residents can achieve maximum independence. You\'ll be a passionate care worker or support worker with a passion for delivering care that makes a positive impact on lives.
Please apply if you have the following;
● Six months paid support worker or care experience
● Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
● The ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour
● SVQ Level 2 in Care, or a willingness to complete it alongside regular SVQ and statutory training
It takes an extraordinary and dedicated person to be a Care Assistant. It is physically and emotionally demanding, but the job satisfaction that you receive makes it incredibly rewarding.
The benefits of the role include:
● Excellent pay rates and holiday pay
● Free training
● Free uniform and PVG
● Flexibility in terms of hours and shifts
Please get in touch today for more details of this Care Assistant job in Edinburgh, and to begin the fast-track application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Loading please wait...