Healthcare Auditor - REMOTE Minimum Salary
US-MA-Charlestown Job Location
1 week ago (4/1/2023 6:27 PM)
# of Openings
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the general direction of the Senior Associate or designee, the Associate II will assist in the development of contracts with state agencies; both in and out of state.
Perform complex analysis in support of projects in and out of state
- Perform research & development analysis relevant to revenue management/enhancement projects as assigned
- Assist in the development of program expansion plans
- Assist in the development of presentations and the preparation of marketing materials to clients
- Support senior staff on site visits
- Participate in the development of agreements between public entities and the University
- Participate in Request for Information/Request for Proposal processes
- Participate in project forecasting and work on assigned financial analysis projects.
- Participate in presentations to staff regarding success, merits of initiative, etc.
- Research, develop, and prepare work and implementation plans in support of project and initiatives. Complete assigned projects from start to finish
- Assist in coordinating with subcontractors to obtain databases for various revenue initiatives
- Participate in training staff and clients (in and out of state) in types of reimbursable initiatives
- Provide technical support in the preparation of federal claims for reimbursement
- Coordinate communications with clients about status of their projects
- Prepare internal and external reports
- Participate in the Continuous Quality Improvement program
- Perform other duties as required.
- Masters degree and 3 -5 years of experience in a business related field, or equivalent experience
- Must have knowledge of State and Federal regulations as they apply to public assistance programs
- Demonstrated experience in computer based tools including spreadsheets and word processing
- Knowledge of accounting principles, budgeting, and computer reporting preparation
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to travel to off-site locations