The Boots Company PLC
nottingham, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Sitting within the Loyalty Propositions Team, you’ll be responsible for developing the marketing plan and managing the delivery of reactive health and wellness communications.
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders, to deliver the best customer communications whilst driving real commercial results. It’s a busy role, that requires a customer focused mind-set, strong communication skills, attention to detail and great organisation.
• Responsible for creation, ownership and delivery of the loyalty plan, whilst managing multichannel activations for health and wellness
• Working as a core squad member to collaborate with key stakeholders to create and respond to campaign briefs based on business objectives
• Review and assess commercial/customer impact to define opportunities
• Drive KPI performance, optimising customer journeys based on results to further drive objectives
• Collaborating and engaging other areas of Loyalty Propositions Team to create cross-team plans
• You will have a strong background in marketing, ideally with experience in both digital and printed communications.
• A creative individual with a customer-first mind set
• You will need to be an excellent relationship builder with both internal and external stakeholders
• You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy along with solid organisational skills and will be able to juggle multiple tasks and keep on track and to time.
• You will possess strong communication skills and have an analytical mind-set.
• You will be flexible, happy to give something a go, and contribute to lots of different work.
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.
Loading please wait...