East Barming, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Carer & Support Worker -Drivers Only
£11.00-£24.20 an hour
Superior Healthcare is urgently seeking experienced Health Care Assistants and Support Workers who want the variety offered by working for an agency to join their team. Superior Healthcare is a leading healthcare agency with more than 100 care settings including nursing and residential care homes as well as the option of working in supported living houses and learning disability placements in Dover and within a feasible distance of your home.
● Provide high-quality personal care and support to clients.
● Follow care plans and risk assessments to meet the needs of clients.
● Assist with the administration of medication.
● Ensure that accurate and up-to-date records are maintained.
● Communicate effectively with clients, families, and other healthcare professionals.
● 6 months previous paid experience of working as a carer or support worker within the UK.
● Ability to commit to at least 24 hours of work per week.
● Access to your own vehicle is essential for this role.
● Choice of day, night and weekend shifts
● Competitive rates of pay – £11.00-£24.20 per hour
● Thorough induction and ongoing paid training
● Option to work towards an NVQDiploma qualification
● Holiday pay and inclusion on the company pension scheme
● Regular team events, such as BBQs and fish and chips on the beach
● Referral scheme: receive Amazon vouchers when you refer a friend
● Access to an employee assistance programme
● Bluelight card
If you are a passionate carersupport worker who is eager to work as part of an organisation that will value the contribution that you make and support you to build your career around your needs, Superior Healthcare looks forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested, please call Adina 01227 640 534 or text 07842 309 226
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and professional references.
Loading please wait...