G2 Legal Limited
Manchester, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant to join a leading international law firm based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. You will be working within the firm's Healthcare team supporting the solicitors in the department with day-to-day running of cases.
You will be required to have previous legal secretary/legal assistant experience ideally with healthcare, clinical negligence, NHS or personal injury experience.
With hybrid working on offer, this is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing team offering quality work, a competitive salary and excellent career prospects.
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients and handling messages where appropriate
- Dealing with diary management, booking travel/accommodation, meeting rooms, drafting itineraries and preparing agendas
- Dealing with digital dictation
- Assisting with the billing for the team
- Reviewing and updating time allocation and disbursements
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Dental and medical insurance
- Gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
25 days holiday per annum
Company Pension Scheme
Critical Illness and Private Medical Insurance
Cycle to Work Scheme
Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Benefits
Loading please wait...