Cognizant Technology Solutions
Louisville, United States
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Have you thought about becoming part of Cognizant's Salesforce Practice?
We need a highly skilled Healthcare "Salesforce Vlocity/Salesforce Industries Technical Lead" to Lead implementation projects.
We seek the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy professionals for our fast-growing Salesforce Practice. We need people with developed intuitions and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle!
We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Our delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions, and business results. Design & develop Salesforce solutions using Lightning Web components and Lightning Aura components Design and develop solutions using Vlocity components such as Omniscript, Integration Procedures, Data Raptors, and Flex Cards.
Hands-on experience in LWCs on Vlocity framework and LWC overrides Develop and customize Salesforce Communities and portals using Lightning components Design and develop Salesforce applications using Lightning App Builder Build custom design using Process Builders, Lightning Flows, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers Experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems using REST and SOAP APIs and providing technical expertise and guidance to stakeholders and team members. Experience in handling DevOps activities. Designing solutions that are scalable and maintainable, considering factors such as performance, security, and usability.
Qualifications - Hands-on experience in LWCs on Vlocity framework, Salesforce Data, and Salesforce Advance Domain Skills. Design and develop solutions using Vlocity components such as Omniscript, Integration Procedures, Data Raptors, and Flex Cards.
* 5-7 years of Salesforce experience
* 2-3 years of Vlocity Salesforce Industries Experience
* Vlocity Salesforce Industries CPQ experience preferred
* Experience working with soap-based services / REST API's
* Salesforce integration experience preferred
* Healthcare experience required
Why Cognizant Salesforce
* Cognizant is one of the top 2 GSIs and is a trusted leader in designing, implementing, and driving transformational experiences using Salesforce solutions.
* We have 9800+ Salesforce-skilled people globally.
* Ranked #3 in total number of certifications with an overall 4.77/5 rating in the Salesforce ecosystem
* 2400+ projects for 800+ clients, many of which are Fortune 500 companies
* Powered by our world-class global delivery, our unique partnership is based on our shared obsession with helping our clients create transformational experiences
* Cognizant's Salesforce services span Consulting and advisory services, design, implementation, and continuous value enhancement.
* 7 Innovation Partner Awards (Industry and market awards and rated the no.1 in 2 Industry Segments
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 28 2023
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.
Loading please wait...