Healthcare Services Delivery Regional Manager (HSD Regional Manager)-£70,000 + Bonus and Company Car– Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Walsall region/ Home Office Working.
Do you possess at least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role, delivering healthcare, social care or wellbeing services to local authorities or NHS trusts? Are you adept at managing remote working teams? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Our client, a leading provider of digital healthcare solutions has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and capable candidate in their new role as HSD Regional Manager. In this role, the successful candidate will supervise locally based Service Delivery Specialists, to deliver contracted services and to support an expanding range of contracts in the Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall and Dudley region.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this Leadership Position will first act as a “pathfinder” to establish the protocols and working practices within the existing contracts with the NHS and Local Government Authorities and then to recruit Delivery Specialist and full-time Technical Support Assistants.
To be considered for this position, you must already be living in the above areas and be working in a healthcare services delivery leadership role.
This will be a home office-based role, working closely with the Managing Director, Financial Director and Technical Leadership of the Company.
- Maintaining the highest standards of Confidentiality and Information Governance.
- Train, motivate and engage our locally based Delivery Specialists in the use of technology to deliver an offer of the Services, by leading through example.
- Train, motivate and engage NHS and Local Government Authority staff in the use of technology to support data transfer as part of the offer of Services.
- Detect and eliminate inequity of access to the Services due to ethnicity, culture, location or financial status, reporting findings and identifying opportunities for improved delivery.
- The HSD Regional Manager will be responsible for the Contracts’ budget adherence and will ensure that it stays on track to time, targets and cost.
Our client helps people better self-manage their condition and live an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Competitive salary.
- An incentive payment based on reaching agreed targets for patient recruitment and retention (£5,000 pa).
- An additional payment to their base salary of £5,000 for each new Services Contract won beyond the region if a national-level role is desired.
- Will be issued with company car with all costs and insurance will be paid by the company.
- Will be equipped with laptop, web cam and large monitors for broadcasting and remote exercise classes by Service Delivery Specialists with Smartphone, Tablet and mobile WiFi hotspot.
- Will be covered by our insurance (£10M Employer, £10M product and £5M professional indemnity).
- University Degree in any suitable subject.
- Business or Management further qualifications.
- At least 5 years of experience in delivering healthcare, social care or wellbeing services.
- At least 5 years in a Leadership role delivering services and contracts to Local Authorities or NHS Trusts.
- Adept at leading the delivery of healthcare, social care or wellbeing services to the public sector under contract.
- Experienced in supporting a reporting line to each of the Commissioning Leads, generating Monthly Reports and Weekly forward-looking action plans.
- Will work from a home office but will primarily be community-based in the region. Will be expected to be on site 5 days per week or supporting the delivery of in-person or virtual classes via the platform (i.e. broadcasting during live in-person classes).
- Clean driving license held for 3 years.
- Will have a valid Enhanced DBS check certificate which will be maintained for the duration of the contract.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE!
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.