Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Designation: Healthcare Support Operations
Full Time Opportunity
- Manage the day-to-day Patient Care Services (In- Patient, Out- Patient).
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Assist in staff training and development activities, provide timely responses and resolutions to employee concerns
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
- To motivate team members for the smooth functioning of the department..
- Provide an effective communication link between patient and medical staff.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- To review and analyze the patient Feedbacks & suggest necessary Corrective & preventive Actions to the Committee/ Director, so as to achieve optimum level of patient Satisfaction.
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure that materials are delivered on time and in good condition for use in production
- Developing new methods for improving operational efficiency by studying best practices in other industries
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Degree in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as an operations administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Loading please wait...