FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
Works closely with architect role to lead strategic planning and innovation adoption efforts, recommending new technologies and/or capabilities which will enhance the security and function FM Globals identity, authentication, and authorization services. When approved, drives these initiatives to successful execution. Identifies disruptive or transformational advances or emerging threats in the areas of identity management, authentication, and authorization and communicates the impact to leadership team with recommendations.
Assists as escalation point with complex operational and systems engineering needs with identity services technologies (such as AD,Identity Federation,VDS,PKI,MFA). These operational activities may include resolving escalated complex and/or business impacting technology issues, and participating in security incident response and investigations.Minimum of six (6) years of experience in information technology, with a focus in identity services or other related discipline. Skills/Knowledge:
- Authentication Methods (sign-on security, multi-factor authentication (MFA), device sign-on methods, Azure Seamless SSO, ADFS, ADFS Proxy, PHS and PTA)
- Azure Cloud Services with a focus on Identity Services (Azure AD, Conditional Access, RBAC, Policies, SSPM, MFA, KeyVault, Defender for Identity)
- Advanced knowledge designing, supporting, and upgrading Active Directory environments (Authentication, Authorization, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, PKI, DNS, ADFS, MIM/PAM, LAPS, etc.)
- Strong understanding of PKI
- Knowledge of SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JSON, SPML, SCIM, XACML integration standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to communicate advanced technical subjects including controls and control effectiveness, infrastructure architectures, and risks, to a non-technical audience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coordinate activities with team members and other stakeholders.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a strong work ethic, great time management skills and a positive attitude.
- Must excel in working independently, on a team, or in a leadership role on a team.
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities with effective results.
- Expert knowledge of operating systems, application development, directory services, authentication services and standards, and PowerShell automation.
- Experience designing and implementing technical solutions for business problems while balancing security, functionality, sustainability, time to delivery and costs.
- Experience developing and maintaining current and future state technology architectures.
- Expert Understanding of computer vulnerabilities, hacker methodologies and other threats.
- Expert level experience working with PowerShell framework/scripting to manage complex Microsoft identity and directory services and to achieve complex automation.
- Experience managing large complex projects, producing any necessary artifacts, and meeting critical milestones is preferred.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience or technical training with a non-related degree. Graduate degree preferred.
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.