Are you ready to embark on a ground-breaking journey with a leading Digital Healthcare company?
- Experience working in Healthcare or Healthtech setting
- Experience of Integration Engines (Mirth)
- Experience working with Patient Administration Systems – Cerner, EPIC, System-C
- An understanding of the issues regarding integrating systems together (e.g. code translations, data mappings, unique patient identifiers, multi-identifiers, firewalls, etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of technical, non-technical, management and healthcare professionals, as well as internal teams within the business
- Own all aspects of the integrations with our client systems, utilising HL7, FHIR/API, SQL/SSIS
- Working with clients to understand and deliver their technical requirements
- Creating and maintaining integration documentation
- Ensure the interfaces are tested (in our UAT and pre-production environments)
- Plan integration projects
- Work closely with product teams to develop, deliver and productionise the next generation of integrations
- Provide second tier technical support, including investigation and rectification of issues
Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere while being part of our vibrant virtual community. Plus, only 1 day of office travel per month for those exciting team meetings!
Earn up to £68k per annum while doing what you love!
Don't miss out on this electrifying opportunity to become akey player in the future of Digital Healthcare. Please send your CV to email@example.com