Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of a Management Trainee, Collections
We are looking for professionals with OTC proven ability who have worked on SAP ERP- preferably in collections management and have a good understanding of upstream and downstream of Collection/Exceptions
• Collection on past due invoices & invalid deductions on allocated portfolios via Email, phone calls etc.
• Respond to email /phone queries related to disputed invoice
• Research and analyze the disputes/deductions in ERP
• Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
• Find opportunities and recommend solutions for process and automation improvements
• Daily reporting of individual portfolios to track and supervise the past dues
• Implement collections strategy to reduce the past due Research and resolve issues in a manner to expedite all cases in order to avoid any adverse customer impact
• Work as a phenomenal teammate to process any Adhoc request in a timely manner.
• Deliver quality customer service by researching and responding to all internal & external partners’ inquiries quickly, optimal and expertly.
• Call out problems to senior staff members and or management as appropriate.
Qualifications we seek in you
• Any Graduate
• Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written)
• Strong experience in collections & billing process and US health care experience
• High Energy level
• Good customer handling skills
Loading please wait...