Great Shelford, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Temporary | Full Time
Position: Mental Healthcare Assistant
Hours: Full time/Part time flexible hours
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of individuals struggling with mental health challenges? Do you possess excellent interpersonal skills and a compassionate demeanour? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Mental Healthcare Assistant in Cambridgeshire.
250 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
150 sign-up bonus for unqualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of 250
* Opportunity for future career development
How to Apply: If you are enthusiastic about helping others and are excited to contribute to the field of mental health support, we encourage you to apply.
Loading please wait...