High level individual contributor responsible for providing leadership for the purposes of supporting Network Back Office component of Charter Mobile Platform. It involves supporting applications, and associated technologies including CBRS, DSDS and eSIM,. Work with Product, Engineering, and Operations stakeholders and drive a team of system engineers towards supporting Spectrum mobile products and services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Provide technical leadership for operations support of Spectrum mobile voice and data products
- Drive the wireless technology roadmap with stakeholders, i.e. product organization, engineering and operations as well as vendors and MSO partners.
- Responsible for defining and developing Charters wireless mobile device technology architecture merging the mobile wireless efforts of Charter, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks and driving the implementation of this unified Charter solution, allowing wireless access within the customers home, business and on the go.
- Support the deployment of Spectrum mobile devices and software in the production network.
- Provide Tier 3 operations support in order to debug and resolve device issues observed in production.
- Design, document, and implement environments, automation frameworks, and tools to support mobile device, software
- Provide timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders.
- Provides a high level of Engineering technical support and guidance to immediate low level technical staff, operational personnel and ensure technical integration, changes, standards and documentation requirements met.
ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum eight (8) years of Production Support experience
- High level of expertise in AWS EKS Fargate, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, CloudWatch, Java, Spring Boot
- Advanced knowledge on Oracle DB, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, NodeJS , VMWare, PostgreSQL
- Strong knowledge of monitoring tools (i.e. Data Dog, Instana or Splunk)
- Working knowledge of LINUX operating systems and Python scripting.
- Experience evaluating Network System Load and Performance tests.
- Must have excellent problem solving, debugging and trouble shooting.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, oral and written communications skills, and advanced presentation skills.
EGN601 288975 288975BR
Here, employees dont just have jobs, they build careers. Thats why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a minimum of $107,600.00
. The actual salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.