Video Operations Engineering Spectrum (VOES) is looking for an expert level Video Engineer to support a large scale hybrid infrastructure comprising of cloud, local and shared platform services and hardware. The individual must have programming experience as well as system administration experience, too.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Responsible for specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools, and software management tools for 24x7 environments
- Manage and track code versions per software development lifecycle methodology
- Defining requirements and implementing systems performance and load analysis
- Support a large scale hybrid infrastructure comprising of cloud, local and shared platform services and hardware
- Troubleshoot common and uncommon problems related to the companys flag ship product, Spectrum Guide
- Will work as part of a distributed engineering team
- Create automation for operationalizing production environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of engineering work experience
- Minimum of six (6) years of Unix / Linux Administration
- Minimum of six (6) years of MSO experience
- Minimum of six (6) years of experience in an Object Oriented programming language
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and tactical problem solving skills
- The ability to write technical documentation to be referenced by technical peers in a knowledge base
- Able to work in a team environment and work effectively with people with diverse technical skills
- Solid background with Bash
- Well versed in configuration management tools
- Production experience in Operations
- Experience with Machine Learning, or linear regression analysis
- Master's degree in Engineering or related field
- Individuals with background in mathematics or sciences are highly encouraged to apply
- RHCA, CCNA and / or CCNP or higher
EGN601-VIDEO 287864 287864BR
Here, employees dont just have jobs, they build careers. Thats why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a minimum of $90,600
. The actual salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.