- High understanding of NBL NASA operational procedures
- High understanding of NBL external customer operational procedures
- Previous experience with Department of Defense (DOD) NBL projects
- Ability to obtain immediate TS/SCI with full polygraph
- Existing PADI/NAUI/etc. pe certification with ability to obtain active NBL per status
- Previous experience with NASA projects
- Bachelor degree and minimum of six years related experience - (Total of 14 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
Occasional Telecommuting may be allowed as determined by NASA COVID policies as the work location is in the NASA building.
- Previous experience with Reimbursable Space Act Agreements
- Previous experience with lifting/rigging/material handling
- Existing, active NBL pe status
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.