Cognizant Technology Solutions
Newark, United States
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
Within Cognizant is Cognizant Consulting, a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. With over 6,000 consultants worldwide, Cognizant offers high-value consulting services that improve business performance and operational productivity, lower operational expenses and enhance overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industry expertise, program and change management capabilities, and analytical objectivity to help improve business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformation and increase shareholder value. We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Roadmap Development, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The Cognizant Consulting team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner. And we're growing!
Our Healthcare consulting practice is looking for a Product Manager to join our journey.
We're looking for Senior Consulting Manager who can deliver within Cognizant's Five Pillars of Consulting Excellence, which are: 1) Project Execution, 2) Expertise, 3) Business Development, 4) Practice Development, & 5) People Development. At the Senior Manager / Associate Director Level , this means overseeing advisory consulting engagements, being a trusted advisor to clients, establishing oneself as a thought leader in your field, solving complex problems, consultatively working with a client to achieve business goals, driving contributions to offerings and innovations, and serving as a people leader, guiding multiple teams as they work to transform a client and the world. In addition to enabling consulting excellence through the Five Pillars of Consulting, the specific requirements for this position are below.
Our solutions are in demand and we're passionate about making a difference. If you have experience with the above, are a selfless leader, and are committed to client-facing environment; if you want to grow your career with a team that wants to build something great together, we want to hear from you! Apply now!
* Experience in successfully developing and leading consultant teams in consultant tasks (e.g., planning, task structuring, analysis, solution delivery)
* Works with Cognizant account stakeholders (e.g., CPs, CRMs), technology partners (e.g., Amazon) and other business allies to identify consulting opportunities or develop winning proposals
* Contingent on experience and expertise, demystify emerging technologies, and translates innovations (e.g., computer-aided medical diagnostic, AI, Machine Learning, hybrid cloud) into the business impact benefits clients can understand
* Regularly contribute to the practice by developing practice initiatives, research on industry trends, knowledge repositories; develop reusable consultative strategies and solutioning approaches in support of business development and expansion activities
* Personal leadership and a desire to create a culture that enables exceptional outcomes
* The embodiment of Cognizant's Core Values of: Start with a point of view; Seek data, build knowledge; Always strive, never settle; Work as one; Create conditions for everyone to thrive; Do the right thing, the right way.
* Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Salary and Other Compensation :
This position is also eligible for Cognizant's discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant's applicable plans.
Benefits : Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 26 2023
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.
Loading please wait...