Cognizant Technology Solutions
Phoenix, United States
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Product Owner - Healthcare Consulting (Remote)
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
Within Cognizant is Cognizant Consulting, a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. With over 6,000 consultants worldwide, Cognizant offers high-value consulting services that improve business performance and operational productivity, lower operational expenses and enhance overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industry expertise, program and change management capabilities, and analytical objectivity to help improve business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformation and increase shareholder value. We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Roadmap Development, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The Cognizant Consulting team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner. And we're growing!
Our Healthcare Consulting Practice group is looking for a Product Owner to join our journey. We're looking for someone with Healthcare Billing and Payment domain experience and working with an Onshore/Offshore model. If you have Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB) experience, that is preferred. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for large transformation efforts in the Healthcare Practice
We're looking for a Consultant who can deliver within Cognizant's Five Pillars of Consulting Excellence: 1) Project Execution, 2) Expertise, 3) Business Development, 4) Practice Development, & 5) People Development. As a Senior Consultant, this means partnering with clients and project stakeholders, colleagues to clarify requirements and support delivery of effective solutions; applying technical and domain expertise to solve core client business challenges or inefficiencies; developing and strengthening domain knowledge and maintaining an accurate understanding of Cognizant's industry propositions and consulting capabilities and being an inspiring colleague, promoting team motivation, partnership, and ownership for projects.
In addition to enabling consulting excellence through the Five Pillars of Consulting, the specific requirements for this position are below. Our solutions are in demand and we're passionate about making a difference. If you have experience with the above, are a selfless leader, and are committed to client-facing environment; if you want to grow your career with a team that wants to build something great together, we want to hear from you! Apply now!
* Manage product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, partnering with engineering and cross functional teams to define and deliver the product vision, and working closely with Customer Experience and Technology teams to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
* Compile, monitor, and report on weekly/monthly/yearly metrics (e.g., adoption, usage and customer satisfaction) and be responsible for leading reviews with senior management; take ownership of performance and adjust tactics to meet objectives.
* Based on experience, support or own and manage one or more project workstream(s), including deliverables, while adhering to budget, timelines, and client engagement guidelines;
* Partner with clients and project stakeholders and apply technical and domain expertise to solve core client business challenges or inefficiencies; this may include leading and managing small solutioning teams to accomplish the above
* Capitalize on successful project outcomes in pursuit of further client business partnering and involvement with the client's development of strategic digital transformation roadmaps;
* Collaborate with and influence Cognizant project resources (e.g., service lines, SBUs, on/offshore delivery teams) and Partners on behalf of project goals, often-changing client needs, and ultimately client delight;
* Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 15 2023
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.
Loading please wait...