- Our client’s main focus has been to deliver strategic project management consultancy services that help unlock value and change organisations for the better.
- They believe that management is not just about processes and best practice, but also fostering strong long-term relationships between their clients and staff.
- They ensure that they deliver management solutions to all of their clients with integrity, transparency and clarity so as to achieve exceptional value and beneficial change within their organisation.
- Assist the manager or Director to run projects on a day-to-day basis on behalf of the Client Project Board within the constraints laid down by the board, and to deliver budgeted performances to target.
- Ensure that the project team they are part of produces the required product, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost and that the project produces a result that is capable of achieving the benefits defined in the Business Case.
- To assist in producing any supporting materials required to provide General Consultancy Advice
- Business development, marketing and sales – to include promoting the firm positively to staff, clients and providers and to constantly develop a network of high-quality business and social contacts
- Prepare plans for the team’s work
- Ensure all Project Issues are properly reported to the person maintaining the Issue Log
- Must have health care experience
- Experience of health, education, civils local authority projects in the UK
- Health experience is preferred.
- A bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Construction Management or Project Management
- Has an enthusiasm for his/her work and a high commitment to the business
- Manages his/her own time well
- Able to work as part of a team and to accept and implement the views of the team
- Recognized for high professional and technical ability in his/her own field
- Honest and trustworthy
- Strives for a high standard in their work
- Leads by example
- Approachable and adaptable.
- Full Driving license and access to a car is preferrable.
- £35K - £60K DOE + Benefits + Bonus
Further information and to apply:
For more information or to discuss further: please email Mary Croydon at email@example.com or call her on 07725 731 751.
To be considered for this role: please email your CV to Mary Croydon or apply using the button below.
Job Reference: 1811
Please note the offer of employment is conditional upon the candidate providing their British passport or such other documents proving that they have permission to live and work in the UK. Our client will need to see and take copies of any document provided.