newcastle upon tyne, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
REAL ESTATE SOLICITOR (HEALTHCARE) - 4+ PQE - NEWCASTLE
- Full service commercial law firm in Newcastle
- Services clients throughout the region and across the UK
- Strong affiliations with a number of NHS Trusts, Primary Care providers and health sector organisations
- You will be joining the Real Estate team to work exclusively with Healthcare Clients, including NHS Trusts, Primary Care providers and health sector organisations
- You will advise clients on a wide range of real estate matters including:
- Landlord and tenant matters acting for both owners and occupiers.
- Sales and acquisitions of healthcare properties, including hospitals, surgeries and specialist clinics.
- Advising on refinances, reconfiguration of partnership, and landlord and tenant matters.
- Advising on property elements of health sector business acquisitions and sales and property finance (working with the Banking/Real Estate Finance team on larger transactions).
- Advising on land purchase, development, sale and sub sale (working with our Construction Team).
- You will be a qualified Real Estate Solicitor, with experience handling a broad variety of real estate matters
- Ideally 5 year PQE would be preferred, although candidates with more or less experience will be considered on their merits
- Experience working with healthcare clients is extremely desirable, or if not, a strong desire to work within the healthcare sector would be preferred
- You will ideally have an understanding of the structure of the NHS and approvals process, and should have a good knowledge of the primary care rent reimbursement regime
- Familiarity with the real estate elements of health sector corporate transactions would also be welcomed
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Flexible and hybrid working available
- Excellent benefits package
For more information on this Real Estate Solicitor position in Newcastle, please contact Rozie Hunter at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Loading please wait...