Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
, , United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Applications are invited for a Recruitment Consultant with experience in the placement of permanent Nursing and AHP staff specifically into the UK Independent Hospital sector to join our team. Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a predominantly home-based/remote role, with initial training then occasional team meetings held in person in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire (PE28 0TD) as may be needed.
You will have two years current or recent experience of placing permanent Registered Nurses and AHPs with at least one year working with the UK Independent Hospital sector. There is admin, peer and management support readily available however you will be required to be self-motivated and enjoy managing your own workload.
About the Company:
Jarrodean is a small family-owned Consultancy established in 2010.
Our client base includes established NHS, Independent Sector, British Territory hospitals and UK Care Home groups.
Owned by a former Registered Nurse, Jarrodean’s strong attention to detail is highly valued by our clients and candidates - the quality of our work we believe distinguishes us from a lot of our competitors and is a major factor in our success.About the role:Taking total responsibility for our Independent Sector Hospital business you will;
- Maintain existing and develop new business and be the key contact for clients and candidates.
- Source, screen and forward candidates that match the specifications set by our Hospitals.
- Oversee the pre-employment process (with administrator support).
- At least two years’ experience in placing Registered Nurses and AHPs into permanent roles and at least one year supporting the UK Independent Hospital sector.
- A strong working knowledge of clinical roles and medical terminology.
- Ability to build good working relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise time and workload.
- A good standard of IT skills; with proficiency in Microsoft applications in particular Teams, Word and Outlook.
- You will be permanently resident in the UK.
- An un-capped incentive scheme with achievable targets and open to discussion around remuneration options.
- A small, supportive family-owned business.
- Remote working with ample support and team communications including face to face time both via video and in person if required.
For a confidential, informal discussion please phone Shayne Parfrey, Operations Director on 07710 586 098 or email email@example.com
Loading please wait...