We’re AtkinsRéalis, a world-leading design, engineering and project management organization. We connect people, data and technology to transform the world’s infrastructure and energy systems.
Our Project & Programme Services team are proud to deliver on some of the most prestigious construction projects across the world. It's thanks to our talented people and their diverse thinking, expertise and knowledge. Join us and you'll be part of our genuinely collaborative environment, where everyone is supported to make the most of their talents and expertise.
When it comes to work-life balance, AtkinsRéalis is a great place to be. So, let's discuss how our flexible and remote working policies can support your priorities. We're passionate about are work while valuing each other equally. So, ask us about some of our recent pledges for Women's Equality and being a 'Disability Confident' and 'Inclusive Employer.
- Identifying regional sector growth markets & alignment with national strategy.
- Provide regular regional Market Insights to inform sector implementation.
- Drafting & delivering regional sector plans & outcomes - working with internal service and sector leads to identify strategic targets, grow our market share in the sector by maximising opportunities with existing clients, and secure work with new clients.
- Setting and delivering on the financial targets for the sector and business – including revenue, profit, work winning, and headcount growth.
- Responsible for championing AtkinsRéalis brand and driving external profile for regional sector including thoughts leadership.
- Responsible for acting upon outcomes of client account feedback in sector.
- Active participation in sector bids and where appropriate leading bids for regional sector bids.
- Be the face for AtkinsRéalis in the Healthcare sector across the region attending and ideally speaking at industry events.
- Leading on business development activities and supporting L&D to upskill our rising stars.
- Collaborate with all other Sector and Business Leaders to share market intelligence and maximise opportunities across our complete client base and service offering.
- Set and maintain excellent service delivery standards and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Sharing best practice across all accounts, projects and programmes in the sector to maximise the benefit to our clients.
- Ensure we have the highest quality marketing collateral to support client engagement activities in the sector.
- Engage with all other offices, sectors and the wider AtkinsRéalis business to provide innovative solutions to maximise our competitive advantage.
- Utilising your existing network in the sector to head up a number of strategic accounts to help drive growth and increase market share.
- Possess an extensive network and knowledge of the Healthcare sector.
- Successful track record of leading major pursuits for national clients with large property portfolios and capital programmes.
- Proven experience in a senior level role running a large team of multi-discipline consultants.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire people.
- Detailed knowledge of our rivals,understand our market differentiators and help to shape them going forward.
- Providing a strategic insight and ability to focus our business to take full advantage of the Healthcare market.
- Member of RICS, or similar qualification.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new and exciting challenge.
- Charismatic, resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Embraces ED&I and a culture that creates opportunities for all.
- Good team player.
- Engaging and approachable with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to inspire the next generation.
- Innovative, committed and assured.
- Market savvy and commercially minded, able to see the opportunity and land it.
- Exemplary client account management skills.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme.
AtkinsRéalis develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We provide a structured training scheme and endorse Continuous Professional Development Activities.Rewards And Benefits
AtkinsRéalis offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: work for AtkinsRéalis?
Join our Project & Programme Services team and expand your career on some of the industry's most exciting and newsworthy construction projects – from Sizewell C to the world's tallest hotel, London's Heathrow Airport to Europe's first eco-friendly mosque. You'll enjoy invaluable exposure to international expertise as well as innovation in local niche areas. Communities are at the heart of our work and our people are proud to be working towards a Net Zero Carbon future and regenerating cities across the UK.
is committed to developing its people both personally and professionally. Our colleagues have the advantage of access to a high ranging training portfolio and development activities designed to help make the best of individual’s abilities and talents. We also actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
To help you get the most out of life in and outside of work, we offer employees "Total Reward." It's a package that can be tailored to your changing lifestyle, career and personal needs.
Making sure you're supported is important to us. So, if you identify as having a disability, tell us ahead of your interview, and we’ll discuss any adjustments you might need.Benefits
It will take some time for all our information to update – you can still refer to our fantastic benefits via the link below
New name, new era. We are AtkinsRéalis.
Information This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview. The vetting process is delivered by United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) and may require candidates to provide proof of residency in the UK of 5 years or longer. If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.