West Midlands/Cheshire based services, easily accessible from Stoke on Trent, Dudley, Birmingham, South Manchester etc.
DB Search isproud to have been retained by a leading community healthcare services business to support them in their search for a Regional Manager based in the West Midlands or Chesire.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this key role will be tasked with leading four services specialising in integrated community driven healthcare services. My client is excited to now have the opportunity to fundamentally change the way lifestyle services are delivered across the West Midlands/Chesire. This role offers the right person the opportunity to be a part of their senior team, shaping, driving and delivering this change. If you think that you are that person, we would love to hear from you.
The role is focused on leading integrated services within a Region aiming for high-quality delivery and excellent outcomes for clients, families, and communities. This will require developing and enabling a vision for the Division which meets the overall strategic aims of the company. The job will include operational oversight, performance accountability and high-quality governance. Engagement with partners, communities, and system leaders to ensure the services are represented and embedded within local communities. The position will provide leadership and line management for key personnel, including the Heads of Services and Project Leads.
- Duties will be focused on leading the West Midlands Region.
- To provide leadership of the Region within the context of the strategic plan
- To take responsibility for the operational management of the services
- To be accountable for the outcomes and performance (including contract KPIs)
- To ensure high quality delivery of services
- To maintain high governance standards
- Maintain, develop, and further key strategic relationships with stakeholders, Commissioners, and partners
- To contribute to corporate leadership, governance, and strategic thinking as part of the Senior Leadership team.
- To develop, agree and implement a Regional business plan which meets their strategic priorities.
- To monitor and identify areas of underperformance; creating robust plans to address and report progress.
- To ensure high quality operational systems to provide the best possible care to clients.
- Identify, report, and manage current and emergent risks.
- Ensure a high standard of compliance with CQC KLOEs.
- To give direction, manage and support Heads of Service and PLs within the Region.
- To recruit, train and enable managers within the Region to provide the best possible care to clients.
- Develop and implement strategies which engage local communities and assets within the divisional area.
- Maintain and enhance the relationship with key stakeholders, partners, and Commissioners.
- To help support the business development team to grow their services within or across the Divisional areas.
- Contribute to the setting, review, and management of services budgets. With key colleagues, monitor budgets, regularly reviewing expenditure against agreed targets.
- Prompt and lead their services to ensure social impact with engaged communities is embedded as part of contract delivery.
- To participate in and carry out duties as part of the Senior Leadership team
- A proven leader across several independent disciplines
- Effective and efficient management skills .
- A good communicator at all levels.
- Ability to collate, produce and review high-quality documents
- A proactive thinker with proven change management skills.
- Proven ability to innovate
- Experience in developing individuals and fostering their career advancement, including suitable coaching and mentoring abilities.