Yeovil, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Temporary | Full Time
Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting Health Care Assistants to join an 'Outstanding' Ofsted rated Special Needs School based in Yeovil
This specialist school provides special educational support and care for pupils aged 2-19 with SLD, PMLD and additional Complex Needs including Autism.
As a successful candidate you will be joining a dedicated team providing a nurturing and caring environment for all pupils to excel and ensuring the best education possible. Responsibilies may also include Medical Administration & Personal Care
Previous experiences working within Health Care, Nursing, Support Work or SEN Education would be advantageous but not essential as ongoing training will be offered throughout the role.
Contract Details for the Health care Assistant role:
* Location - Yeovil
* Position - Health Care Assistant
* Type of work - Supporting students with Autism & Learning Difficulties
* Start date - ASAP (01/11/2023)
* Contract type - Temporary/Permanent
* Full time/part time - Full-Time Monday to Friday
* Minimum rate of pay - £12.00 per hour
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the Health Care Assistant role:
* Previous Health Care experience is desired, ideally within the SEN Sector, although this is not essential providing you have the right attitude and desire.
* A passion for working with children with ASD, Aspergers, Complex Needs
* Pro Active in the classroom and a willingness to join in with class activities.
* You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude towards working with SEN students.
* Happy to undertake personal care responsibilities.
To be eligible as an Health Care Assistant role through Prospero Teaching you must:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme
Loading please wait...