London, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Role Summary: Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive/Account Manager to join this network's healthcare communications arm.A dynamic and supportive place to work, this opportunity would suit an established client services professional looking for an agency that will invest in their personal development and career progression.
The client: This client covers all aspects of medical communications (About 60% of their work is med affairs focused, the other 40% more commercial; within that about 10% of work is publications and they have a tiny amount of regulatory work too). LOCATION
PERKS AND BENEFITS
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
Why apply through CM Consulting?
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in working to match candidates with clients who reciprocate their values and meet their expectations. We continually focus on candidate aspirations to ensure that we find the best overall fit across a range of disciplines and seniority-levels throughout the healthcare communications sector.#J-18808-Ljbffr
Loading please wait...