City of Bristol, United Kingdom
Healthcare & Medical
Temporary | Full Time
WHO ARE LEVICARE?
LeviCare is a Health & Social Care Recruitment Solutionist operating locally throughout the North West of England. Created to deliver a transparent, permanent and temporary recruitment service that will complement and enhance our Clients services. LeviCare’s service also includes the provision of Health Care staff and Ancillary agency staff to ensure that clients and their residents are receiving the quality of care they deserve.
We have various locations throughout the North West of England:
Manchester / Warrington / Liverpool / Preston / Bolton / Wigan / Leeds / Bradford
Huddersfield / Halifax / Wakefield
WHAT CAN LEVICARE OFFER YOU?
If you value freedom and flexibility in your work life, then you should consider working for LeviCare. We are always looking to increase our team of Health and Social care professionals
• Flexible Hours. To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends.
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive hourly rates.
• FREE Bespoke Online Training – In line with CQC Requirements
• Expert training, supervision and ongoing personal support alongside career development support.
• LeviCare is a growing company with a variety of opportunities
• “Refer a Friend” Bonus Scheme
• Annual Peoples Recognition Awards Ceremony
As a Healthcare Assistant you will work within a team supporting individuals in a care home Setting. We support people with complex nursing needs, general nursing needs, people who may have a Learning Disability, Challenging Behaviour and people whom require support with their Mental Health.
You will be an instrumental part of the team.
We are a company passionate about delivering truly person-centred support and are looking for a Healthcare Assistant who shares the same ethos. We are guided by our values in all that we do,
We do not discriminate with risk history, we work beyond the person’s diagnosis and prioritise the individual and advocate their rights. We believe in providing individualised support that meets peoples’ needs and enables them to achieve their goals.
We are looking for candidates who share our values, understand the importance of a consistent and empathetic approach, whilst staying calm and professional when presented with a pressurised situation. You need to be a team player with effective communication skills, be experienced in using digital records and care plans. You will be motivated and have a can-do attitude
· Are you Mappa / PMVA / SI trained? (free 2 day training available)
· Do you have a minimum of 3 months experience in health care Services within the past 5 years
· Are you a warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding?
· Do you have the right to live and work in the UK?
· Do you have an Enhanced DBS certificate? (If not, we can apply for one)
· Do you have the required COVID 19 vaccinations?
· Do you want to work for an agency that offers a personalised and friendly service?
If the Answer is “YES!”…….
then you should consider working for LeviCare!
To make the application process as smooth as possible, there are several ways to apply:
• Call our recruitment team on (phone number removed)
• Download the Levicare App and click “Join Now”
• Apply via our website
Loading please wait...