McDermott Will & Emery
Chicago, United States
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
McDermott+ Consulting (McDermottPlus), part of the international law firm McDermott Will & Emery (MWE), is a healthcare consulting firm with offices in Washington, D.C. and New York, NY. McDermottPlus provides a spectrum of advisory services across the healthcare continuum serving a wide range of clients including health systems, physician groups, health plans, diagnostic manufacturers, and other healthcare clients.
Farragut Square Group, a subsidiary of McDermottPlus, is a trusted partner to private equity firms, bankers, lenders and other financial sponsors – helping them buy, grow, and sell healthcare companies in the United States.
- We are a rapidly growing consulting firm within a billion-dollar legal industry powerhouse. We are looking for entrepreneurially minded individuals seeking to leverage their investor network and grow our footprint in the Healthcare Private Equity industry. We also have a highly collaborative culture so the ideal candidate must be a team player.
- This position requires conducting heavy volume of prospecting and outbound calls to active Private Equity funds and healthcare corporates to extract areas of investment interest. Positive attitude, demonstrated ability to be a reliable team member, strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- The Senior Sales Associate (Healthcare Private Equity) will have a successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and growing and developing their book of business. This position requires conducting heavy volume of prospecting and outbound calls to active Private Equity funds and healthcare corporates to extract areas of investment interest.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar business development or relationship management capacity, serving private equity investors, investment bankers, or lenders, and has solid contacts within the industry and/or network that they can continue to grow.
- Healthcare industry experience is not required but professional services sales experience, particularly with the private equity/investment banker client base, is strongly preferred.
As a Senior Sales Associate (Private Equity/Healthcare):
- Consistent track record of sourcing leads and converting prospects to clients, maintaining business flow from existing clients, and meeting sales targets
- Bring a client service-focused, rapid response mindset with demonstrable follow-through skills
Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Coordinate with other firm team members to optimize the sales efforts
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Track all sales activities in company customer relationship management (CRM) system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Work to expand the number of deals for the firm within its existing private equity and healthcare company client base as well as to expand the universe of firms interacted with in the private equity and healthcare industries
- Utilize strong relationship management skills, shown through initiating and growing client relationships in creative ways
- Must be able to travel and attend investor conferences and smaller industry events to develop new contacts and strengthen existing relationships
- Meet and/or exceed quotas and metrics: Measured by number of new clients brought in that convert; Number of prospect meetings set up
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years related work experience, with a minimum of three years of experience with sales, business development, account management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word), Salesforce, and ability to manage firm client engagement and conflict check tracking software
- Ability to work independently to successfully usher in business from inbound to intake
- Ability to respond quickly to client inbounds and follow through on internal and external communications
- Ability to be flexible, with desire to take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Successful candidates will be provided with outstanding career opportunities and will receive a competitive total rewards package with the opportunity to earn performance-based bonuses.
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what final salary offers may be. Base pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay is only one part of the Total Rewards that MWE provides to compensate and recognize our staff professionals for their work. Full time positions are eligible for a discretionary bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.#J-18808-Ljbffr
Loading please wait...