Wells Fargo Bank
New York, United States
Permanent | Full Time
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace persity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver sspan, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Wells Fargo Securities (WFS) is the Capital Markets and Investment Banking pision of Wells Fargo Bank, NA. In its role as a United States Treasury Primary Dealer, WFS provides secondary market liquidity in US Treasury issued debt instruments on a continuous basis for its global customer base. As part of these efforts, WFS is building on its electronic market making capabilities by implementing a systematic approach to pricing and risk management. Wells Fargo Securities IT (WFS IT) is looking for a senior ALGO Developer / Engineer to be part of an E-Trading development team building out its next generation, cross asset platform.
This inpidual will be a senior systems engineer and technical expert in the development of very highly sophisticated and complex trading applications for a major functional and/or product area within the securities businesses. They will:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements.
- Write functional documents and design technical specifications.
- Design and/or redesign existing complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provide coding direction and guidance on complex calculations and details of complex products with less experienced staff. - Maintain full project life-cycle tasks, such as business and technical analysis, designing, coding, testing, and implementation plans.
- Maintain all system diagrams, system interface charts and any other compliance policy and procedure documents.
- Work closely with quality assurance on the preparation of test cases.
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; work with client groups to identify, arrange, and/or deliver training needs.
- Lead large projects.
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit for benefits information.
Loading please wait...