Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
This role is responsible for designing, developing and configuring front end user interface in a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This role is an expert on creating intuitive user interface design for end-users (analysts and data scientists). This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development, and automated testing of software modules via DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Design and develop high quality front-ends (React, Angular, etc)
- Work with Scrum Masters and other developers to understand design requirements and provide level of effort and complexity estimates
- Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the design of graphical user interfaces on cloud platforms and frameworks
- Understanding of building browser based user interfaces layout, design, working with different browsers, view sizes, and device resolutions
- Exposure to scripting languages for enhanced user experiences through application interface
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, continuous deployment, test-driven development, agile methodologies
- Use of industry leading tools like Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Unix bash scripting
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Well versed with using version control systems
- Well versed with using issue/problem tracking systems
- Must have strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Candidate must have Bachelors with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Experience working with Java and frameworks such as Spring Boot, Node JS or Angular JS
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Proficient with navigating Section 508 requirements.
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph