Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
Guidehouse is looking for a team lead to support the Department of State Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs to develop an analytical process to assess partners reliance on US foreign assistance. The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage team resources to align with project tasks
- Serve as the designated day-to-day team lead and key point of contact with the client
- Proactively raise risks and issues to State leadership and COR to identify a course of action
- Provide technical direction and guidance on tasks and deliverables
- Manage identification, collection, and analyses of program/project data and indices for the project
- Manage data collection activities, including design of data collection instruments, sorting, disaggregation, and analyzing data to ensuring overall reliability and validity.
- Review and approve reports and presentations to ensure validity, reliability, and utilization-focus of evidence-based data to improve decision-making for clients.
- Lead discussions and collaborations with clients and partners.
- Ensure high quality of all deliverables
The following qualifications are REQUIRED to be considered for this role:
- Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated at time of hire.
- Minimum of BA/BS with 8 years of experience or MA/MS with 5 years of experience
- Extensive knowledge of and skills in project management. Good understanding of data analytics, data quality, and data visualization
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, partners, and team members and manage project workloads.
- Skills in Tableau, Excel, or other data analytic and visualization software
- Ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance
The following Knowledge/Skillsets/Experience are preferred for this role:
- An ACTIVE and CURRENT Secret security clearance
- Experience with programs/projects in the Europe, Eurasia, and Central Asia regions and with democracy and growth, peace and security, and economic development sectors with the U.S. Government (preferably with the State Department or USAID).
- Experience leading international projects, preferably in the Europe, Eurasia and Central Asia regions.
- Oversee syntheses of large data sets into meaningful and evidence-based findings, including data visualization and infographics.
- Strong skills in both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Some knowledge of data analytic and visualization software such as Tableau, R, Python, Excel, or others.
- Experience working in teams to produce high-impact work products, reports, and other deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience planning and executing projects of varying degrees of complexity, preferably projects that involve serving a client and engaging directly with the client throughout project performance.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to create and edit technical and non-technical written work products and graphical presentations.
- Ability to view problems from multiple angles and apply a variety of solutions to solving them.
- Ability to participate in and lead client-facing discussions and meetings.
- Ability to synthesize information quickly and effectively.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.Disclaimer
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program