The Systems / WiFi Engineer II will be responsible for the maintenance and development of Automation and Data Analysis code and compute environments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Collect and review requirements for development projects in the areas of 5G, WiFi, DOCSIS and Data Analysis
- Develop automation code to meet project requirements
- Develop data analysis code to create insights and automation triggers.
- Create Data products using Databases, Visualizers, Machine Learning Models and Development Frameworks
- Document, Test and Monitor all developed code
ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Wireless & Cellular Communications, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum two (2) years development experience
- Proficiency with Python, Development IDEs and Frameworks
- Proficiency in Linux - CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, RHEL
- Experience in Kubernetes and Docker Environments
- Experience with databases such as Postgres, TimeScaleDB, MongoDB, etc.
- Exposure to customer facing networks and systems
- Understanding of wireless technologies such as WiFi and 5G
- Experience with GitHub or other SCCM tools
- Any certification in Python Development, Big Data, ML/AI is a plus
- Any certification in Linux (CentOS/RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu) is a plus
- Any certification in Kubernetes, Docker, Tanzu, Salt or Ansible is a plus
ISY340-NTO 288084 288084BR
Here, employees dont just have jobs, they build careers. Thats why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a minimum of $61,400
. The actual salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.