Cognizant Technology Solutions
Irving, United States
Healthcare & Medical
Permanent | Full Time
Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for "Test Analyst With Healthcare Experience to join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and are looking for an opportunity with these skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
About Cognizant's QEA Practice:
We are the largest Quality Assurance Practice Globally servicing 800+ Clients including 50+ clients in Fortune 100. We bring the industry leading vision and expertise to help with Quality Engineering transformation journey for our reputed clients. We provide Next Gen QA offerings like System Modernization assurance, Business Process Assurance, Quality Engineering, Cloud Platform Assurance, Customer Experience Assurance and Robotic Test Automation. We have been ranked #1 for Market Impact by Everest Group for four times in a row and ranked #1 for completeness of vision, test advisory and Digital Business Assurance in Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Title: Test Analyst with Healthcare Experience
* Minimum 5+ years of hands- on experience in developing and implementing automation strategy, framework and best practices.
* Research and implement technical solutions using tools, platforms and frameworks to improve test efficiency and achieve fiscal year technical goals
* Working knowledge of test automation frameworks and provide solutions to current automation challenging areas across all towers to enhance productivity.
* Drive usage of enhanced automation tools
* Help frame Automation strategies for all projects
* Shared responsibility to manage QA Lab/devices
* Assist in performing QA activities as required
* 4 years' of experience in Healthcare.
* Prioritize, manage multiple assignments, and direct the work of others to meet deadlines.
* Excellent communication (Verbal and Written) and collaboration skills.
* Superior organization, project management, and prioritization skills.
* Courteous and professional demeanor with the desire and ability to work as a team.
* Ability to interact and influence with senior leadership of the organization.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Good to have:
* Understanding of Federal and State agencies and their role in Healthcare legislation.
* Knowledge in Health Plan benefit structures
* Experience with SQL and Queries is preferred
* Preferred to have Knowledge and experience with Clinical Operations in the Medicaid and Medicare environment.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
* Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
* 401(k) plan and contributions
* Long-term/Short-term Disability
* Paid Parental Leave
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 29 2023
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.
Loading please wait...